Who does not want glowing and flawless skin!? Also nowadays homemade remedies are more in use as compared to other chemical-based treatments. If you're looking for a great and healthy tone of skin than you are in the right place. Homemade remedies will never have any side effect as it's full of natural components. Healthy skin also depends on the food you take, e.g. if you are a street chick, no matter how much you take care of your skin, your skin is going to affect as it includes various unhealthy factors. Having fruits and high nutritional food can also contribute to your healthy skin. Switching to homemade beauty rather than chemical pills has a great benefit. May some homemade remedies take a long time to run for the result but it's better than having side effects. Homemade beauty tips for glowing skin has various benefits compared to artificial chemical remedies.
Tips for getting fair skin tone?
There are numerous homemade beauty tips for face whitening that would healthily affect your skin. Here are some components that are usually suited to all skin type:
1. Aloe vera and milk:
Aloe vera has antioxidant and antibacterial properties. Using it you can have a fair skin tonner and also prevent the wrinkles to develop. However, milk has a cleansing property that would help to remove dead skin cell debris.
Method • Step 1- Peel off the aloe vera gel in the clean bowl.
• Step 2- Add milk about 1-2 tablespoons.
• Step 3- Mix it well.
• Step 4- Your aleo milk is ready.
How to proceed? • Apply this remedy on your face overnight daily.
• Massage it gently for 2-3 minutes after raising your face.
• You will get dazzling fair skin in just one month.
2. Potato and lemon juice:
Among high nutrient vegetables, potato is the one as it contains vitamins B and C, iron, calcium, phosphorus, and copper. It also has bleaching property that deals with the acne-prone and prevents wrinkles. If you have stubborn acne-prone, then add some lemon juice to it. Lemon will increase the acidic property but would remove the acne-marks.
• Step 1- Wash the potatoes and remove sprouts or the green spots.
• Step 2- Peel off the potatoes and grate them.
• Step 3- Use the linen cloth for squeezing out the juice of potatoes.
• Step 4- Add ½ lemon juice to it.
How to proceed?
• You can't store the juice as it would lose the property and will be of no longer use. Hence, you have to make it regularly.
• Use the cotton balls for applying the juice on the face.
• Leave it overnight.
Want an immediate glowing skin?
Every girl admires to have tips for glowing skin homemade.
• Granted coffee
• Lemon juice
The above component is suitable for all skin types such as either its oily or dry skin.
Why these components?
Coffee is used as an exfoliating scrub for the skin. It is antioxidant, decreases the acne marks, and also its anti-aging remedy.
Acne problem- It is antibacterial and hence, prevents any acne to develop. Anti-aging- Additionally, it also has the antioxidant property that slows down the aging factor in skin. Moisturizing agent- The most major factor of honey is moisturizing property, which also helps to develop a divine glow on the face.
Curd has a bundle of nutrition such as vitamins D, a high amount of calcium, and proteins. Daily intake of curd, also makes your skin glow. It is also utilized as the cleansing agent.
Lemon is very well-known for the fact of removing stubborn acne-prone.
If you want home remedies for glowing skin in one day, the above ingredients are best for the result.
• Step 1- Take a bowl, add 1 tbsp of coffee in it.
• Step 2- Add ½ tbsp of honey and curd.
• Step 3- Add half lemon and mix it well.
• Step 4- Homemade coffee scrub is ready.
How to proceed?
• Scrub it gently on the face for about 10-15 minutes.
• You can scrub this on the tanned body.
Hence, above were the homemade beauty tips for glowing skin, which would have a very positive effect. Also drinking enough amount of water is important, as it keeps the skin hydrated. If you forget to drink enough water, the daily intake of coconut water is best for keeping the skin hydrated.